Working on assigned shifts, you will act as the first line representative to all staff, customers, and clients. Deter and protect retail brand and staff. Must have Customer Service, and be Professional in Appearance.
- You will be responsible for the protection of people, property, facilities and information.
- Maintain surveillance of surrounding area and report suspicious activity.
- Perform detailed and diligent patrols.
- Assess disturbances.
- Provide access control as required.
- Provide support in line management and crowd control
- Observe and report daily activities and irregularities to appropriate personnel.
- Ensure that all safety and emergency procedures are followed.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills while being alert and detail oriented
- Ability to exercise vigilance and multi task is required (Ability to prioritize, remain calm and multi-task under pressure in a dynamic environment)
- Proficient in using technology
- Experience in proper search techniques.
- Ability to effectively generate all relevant shift reports and distribute in a timely manner
- Must be able to speak, read and write in French and English
The Ideal Candidate:
- Security Experience preferred
- Must maintain Valid BSP Guard License
- Law Enforcement / Police Foundations and/or equivalent college/university education related to the security industry (preferred). Must maintain First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Reliable transportation
- Smart Serve an asset
- Must have or be willing to obtain a black suit.
- Must be able to work all shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Security: 2 years (Required)
- Montréal, QC
- SIMDUT (Required)
- BSP (Required)
- Drivers License (Preferred)
- First Aid and CPR (Required)